Camera Trap Disappointments - January 9th

     For some reason, my camera traps have recently been unsuccessful. This has pretty much been the case since the most recent fox den post I made. I placed my camera for 2 nights, facing a PRIME RIB on the riverbank at Simpson Park, and when I picked it up, all that seems to have visited are squirrels. 

My unlucky streak was continued when my camera near Walsh Middle School let me know that nothing went searching for rice in the snow once the snowstorm happened, and even when I moved it to this intersection of coyote tracks at a break in a chain link fence, I didnt get a single photo. My camera at a similar area with lots of coyote tracks also got no pictures that night. I guess coyotes don't like the rain?

Anyways, I just wanted to explain to you guys why I haven't gotten any good content recently. Hopefully my luck changes as the snow melts.

Comments

Popular Posts