New Wildlife Lens: Tamron 18-400

 The reason I havent been posting recently is because I just got a new lens for my Canon Rebel T3. It was a recommendation from several wildlife photographers online. I procrastinated buying it for a while, because it's so expensive. Once I finally did, I was very happy with it.


The photo above shows my camera with the new lens, completely zoomed in to be at maximum length. The old lens (it came with the camera) is about a quarter the length of the new one. As soon as it arrived, I attached it to me camera and pointed it out the window. I focused on a dog down the street, about 150 feet away. I could see the texture of it's fur. Wow. Because this is turning me into more of a wildlife photographer, I will be posting less on my blog, and more on my instagram:     

       https://www.instagram.com/framinghamwildlifeblog/

Please check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts